The Best Mortgage Calculators On the Web!
Please try our Java loan and mortgage calculators. They take a minute to load, but they are worth it!
Each calculator has dynamic graphs and charts that change - right before your eyes - as you enter different information. Try each calculator with different interest rates, loan amounts, and payment schedules.
The mortgage repayment schedule and other reports are fully customizable - just for your home, your interest rate, your loan amount, your taxes, and more.
Would you like a print out, for your records and future reference? Each calculator includes a View Report button. Click it, hit print, and you have a report, customized just for you...
Monthly Payments & Schedule
Use this calculator to generate an amortization schedule for your current mortgage. Quickly see how much interest you will pay and your principal balances. You can even determine the impact of any principal prepayments! Press the "View Report" button for a full yearly or monthly amortization schedule.
- Mortgage amount
- Original or expected balance for your mortgage.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this mortgage.
- Term in years
- The number of years over which you will repay this loan. The most common mortgage terms are 15 years and 30 years.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI).
- Total payments
- Total of all monthly payments over the full term of the mortgage. This total payment amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Total interest
- Total of all interest paid over the full term of the mortgage. This total interest amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Prepayment type
- The frequency of prepayment. The options are: none, monthly, yearly, and one-time payment.
- Prepayment amount
- Amount that will be prepaid on your mortgage. This amount will be applied to the mortgage principal balance, based on the prepayment type.
- Start with payment
- This is the payment number that you prepayments will begin with. For a one time payment, this is the payment number that the single prepayment will be included in. All prepayments of principal are assumed to be received by your lender in time to be included in the following month's interest calculation. If you choose to prepay with a one-time payment for payment number ZERO, the prepayment is assume to happen before the first payment of the loan.
- Total amount of interest you will save by prepaying your mortgage.
The mortgage calculators are provided by KJE Computer Solutions, LLC and made available to NUMBER1EXPERT as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can't guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Selling Your Home >Effective Marketing
If your home has been listed for a number of weeks and you have only seen it featured in one newspaper ad, you may start feeling anxious. Although your house is being shown regularly, you wonder if the agent is doing enough.
Home sellers often equate effective marketing with classified ads in the weekend Sunday real estate section. However, the most skilled real estate agents know the market well enough to be aware of where the prospective buyers for your home are likely to come from. They will look for the best ways to reach those people through direct mail, telephone contact or specialized ads in neighborhood publications. They will also work to get their colleagues excited about your house, especially agents who have many listings or sales in your neighborhood. And remember--it is important for you and your agent to communicate often so you will know exactly what is being done to sell your home.
Which city in the U.S. has the longest formal name, but the shortest abbreviated name?
El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de la Porciuncula is the full name for Los Angeles, known as "LA".
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
William "Chip" Steinmetz
101 East Maint st., Suite 103
Berryville, VA 22611
www.teamrootsandwings.com is brought to you by
Team Roots and Wings
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
Winchester, Loudoun County and Clarke County, Virginia
Read Team Roots and Wings'
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Best Image Marketing and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.