The Best Mortgage Calculators On the Web!
Please try our Java loan and mortgage calculators. They take a minute to load, but they are worth it!
Each calculator has dynamic graphs and charts that change - right before your eyes - as you enter different information. Try each calculator with different interest rates, loan amounts, and payment schedules.
The mortgage repayment schedule and other reports are fully customizable - just for your home, your interest rate, your loan amount, your taxes, and more.
Would you like a print out, for your records and future reference? Each calculator includes a View Report button. Click it, hit print, and you have a report, customized just for you...
What Is Your APR?
Use this calculator to determine the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for your mortgage. Press the report button for a full amortization schedule, either by year or by month.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- A standard calculation used by lenders. It is designed to help borrowers compare different loan options. For example, a loan with a lower stated interest rate may be a bad value if its fees are too high. Likewise, a loan with a higher stated rate with very low fees could be an exceptional value. APR calculations incorporate these fees into a single rate. You can then compare loans with different fees, rates or different terms.
- Mortgage amount
- Original or expected balance for your mortgage.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this mortgage.
- Term in years
- The number of years over which you will repay this loan. The most common mortgage terms are 15 years and 30 years.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI).
- Total payments
- Total of all monthly payments over the full term of the mortgage. This total payment amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Total interest
- Total of all interest paid over the full term of the mortgage. This total interest amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Loan origination percent
- The percent of your loan charged as a loan origination fee. For example, a 1% fee on a $120,000 loan would cost $1,200.
- Discount points
- Total number of "points" purchased to reduce your mortgage's interest rate. Each "point" costs 1% of your loan amount.
- Other fees
- Any other fees that should be included in the APR calculation. These fees can vary by lender, but at a minimum usually includes prepaid interest.
The mortgage calculators are provided by KJE Computer Solutions, LLC and made available to NUMBER1EXPERT as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can't guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Bargain Properties >Affordable Real Estate
Are you still writing those checks to your landlord every month to keep a roof over your head, but not accumulating any home equity? If you are still renting because you think you still need a fortune to get into your own home, you should investigate today's real estate market.
Interest rates are still relatively low, which means that mortgage loans are affordable, with payments potentially in the range of your current monthly rent. Qualifying for a loan was never easier, especially since lenders have increased in large numbers and are competing for your business. Even if you couldn't qualify to buy a home just a few years ago, you may be able to qualify today. There are a number of government programs and mortgage packages which require small down payments, in the three to five percent range--and that is not even talking about the tax advantages! Think about it the next time you write a rent check.
What did 75% of 10,000 buyers surveyed by the NAR list as their top reasons for selecting a Real Estate Professional?
Knowledge of the housing market, knowledge of real estate practices and financing, and familiarity with neighborhoods.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
William "Chip" Steinmetz
101 East Maint st., Suite 103
Berryville, VA 22611
www.teamrootsandwings.com is brought to you by
Team Roots and Wings
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
Winchester, Loudoun County and Clarke County, Virginia
Read Team Roots and Wings'
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Best Image Marketing and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.