The Best Mortgage Calculators On the Web!
Please try our Java loan and mortgage calculators. They take a minute to load, but they are worth it!
Each calculator has dynamic graphs and charts that change - right before your eyes - as you enter different information. Try each calculator with different interest rates, loan amounts, and payment schedules.
The mortgage repayment schedule and other reports are fully customizable - just for your home, your interest rate, your loan amount, your taxes, and more.
Would you like a print out, for your records and future reference? Each calculator includes a View Report button. Click it, hit print, and you have a report, customized just for you...
What's Your Maximum Mortgage?
What is your maximum mortgage? That largely depends on your income and current monthly debt payments. This calculator collects these important variables and determines your maximum monthly housing payment and the resulting mortgage amount.
- Monthly income
- Total monthly income from all sources. All income should be entered before taxes.
- Monthly housing expenses
- Your monthly houses expenses from the housing expenses worksheet. The items entered as housing expenses make up the taxes and insurance portion of your monthly PITI payment.
- Monthly liabilities
- Your monthly liabilities from the liabilities worksheet. Your monthly liabilities are used to calculate your maximum PITI.
- Monthly housing payment (PITI)
- This is your total Principal, Interest, Tax and Insurance (PITI) payment per month. This includes your principal, interest, real estate taxes, hazard insurance, association dues or fees and principal mortgage insurance (PMI). Maximum monthly payment (PITI) is calculated by taking the lower of these two calculations:
- Monthly Income X 28% = monthly PITI
- Monthly Income X 36% - Other loan payments = monthly PITI
- Maximum principal and interest (PI)
- This is your maximum monthly principal and interest payment. It is calculated by subtracting your monthly taxes and insurance from your monthly PITI payment. This calculator uses your maximum PI payment to determine the mortgage amount that you could qualify for.
- Start interest rates at
- The current interest rate you could receive on your mortgage. This is used as the starting point for displaying a range of interest rates and the resulting mortgage amount.
- Term in years
- The number of years over which you will repay this loan. The most common mortgage terms are 15 years and 30 years.
The mortgage calculators are provided by KJE Computer Solutions, LLC and made available to NUMBER1EXPERT as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can't guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Making An Offer >Negotiations Part 2
If you are the buyer in a home sale transaction, you should be prepared to submit an offer to the seller. An offer is not simply the price -- there are more components involved.
The real estate agent will act as the conveyor of information. There are a few things to look out for in such negotiations: 1) include a finance contingency, even if you have loan pre-approval, 2) insist on an engineer's, termite and radon inspection contingencies, 3) itemize the personal property you want included, such as chandeliers or drapes, and 4) submit the closing date you prefer.
Buyers should be prepared to make their best offer first, but if that offer is not acceptable to the seller, they should expect to go through a round of counter-offers.
At the doors of what famous temple do you find yourself when you climb the 'Stairway to Heaven'?
The Temple of Heaven in Beijing, China, attracts the local faithful and tourists.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
William "Chip" Steinmetz
101 East Maint st., Suite 103
Berryville, VA 22611
www.teamrootsandwings.com is brought to you by
Team Roots and Wings
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
Winchester, Loudoun County and Clarke County, Virginia
Read Team Roots and Wings'
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Best Image Marketing and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.