The Best Mortgage Calculators On the Web!
Please try our Java loan and mortgage calculators. They take a minute to load, but they are worth it!
Each calculator has dynamic graphs and charts that change - right before your eyes - as you enter different information. Try each calculator with different interest rates, loan amounts, and payment schedules.
The mortgage repayment schedule and other reports are fully customizable - just for your home, your interest rate, your loan amount, your taxes, and more.
Would you like a print out, for your records and future reference? Each calculator includes a View Report button. Click it, hit print, and you have a report, customized just for you...
Are Balloon Mortgages For You?
A balloon mortgage can be an excellent option for many home buyers. A balloon mortgage is usually rather short, with a term of five to seven years, but the payment is based on a term of 30 years. They often have a lower interest rate, and can be easier to qualify for than a traditional 30 year fixed mortgage. There is, however, a risk to consider. At the end of your loan term you will need to pay off your outstanding balance. This usually means you must refinance, sell your home or convert the balloon mortgage to a traditional mortgage at the current interest rates.
- Mortgage amount
- Original or expected balance for your mortgage.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this mortgage.
- Term in years
- The number of years over which you will repay this loan. The most common balloon mortgage terms are 5 years and 7 years. After the mortgage term is complete, you will then need to refinance or pay off the remaining balance.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI). The monthly payment is calculated using a 30 year term.
- Total payments
- Total of all monthly payments over the term of the balloon mortgage. This total payment amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Total interest
- Total of all interest paid over the term of the balloon mortgage. This total interest amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Prepayment type
- The frequency of prepayment. The options are: none, monthly, yearly, and one-time payment.
- Prepayment amount
- Amount that will be prepaid on your mortgage. This amount will be applied to the mortgage principal balance, based on the prepayment type.
- Start with payment
- This is the payment number that your prepayments will begin with. For a one time payment, this is the payment number that the single prepayment will be included in. All prepayments of principal are assumed to be received by your lender in time to be included in the following month's interest calculation.
- Total amount of interest you will save by prepaying your mortgage.
The mortgage calculators are provided by KJE Computer Solutions, LLC and made available to NUMBER1EXPERT as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can't guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Selling Your Home >Selling Selling Sold
Although your real estate agent is responsible for marketing your property, it requires a joint effort to get your home sold.
How can you empower your agent? It is very important that you feel absolutely confident in your agent's ability to produce results--no matter what the market is like in your area! This may sound like stating the obvious, but it is important to let your real estate agent know you trust them to get the job done. Support that trust by putting a realistic price tag on the property and keeping it in prime showing condition. Work out showing agreements that will make it easy for agents to preview or show your home. Meet periodically to discuss any feedback from buyers who have seen your home to determine how you can improve its appeal.
Don't hesitate to share any ideas you may have about marketing your home. I will try anything that works, and have received some very good suggestions from clients.
In what real estate market are more than 90 percent of home sales cash transactions?
Palm Beach, home to princes, politicians, and CEOs, has homes from 2,000 sq.ft. condos to 56,000 sq.ft. estates.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
William "Chip" Steinmetz
101 East Maint st., Suite 103
Berryville, VA 22611
www.teamrootsandwings.com is brought to you by
Team Roots and Wings
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
Winchester, Loudoun County and Clarke County, Virginia
Read Team Roots and Wings'
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Best Image Marketing and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.